Friday, June 5, 2009

The Bottom Line

Skyline of Albany, New York, United States fro...Image via Wikipedia
Albany Cannot Move Forward until the issues that Anger the residents are addressed & eradicated, and as your Mayor I will do that and more. The residents' future and the future of our City are dependent upon that happening. I believe that the residents needs, well-being and safety come first, not their pockets. More of your money will stay in your wallet when I become Mayor. My Administration will Transform How Albany Operates from the Inside Out, by establishing new levels of standards for a functional uncorrupt city government & demanding a level of performance in service that will meet the residents expectations & exceed them. I have no ties to the incumbent and will not continue his methods of operation. I, like thousands of you, are ready for life after the incumbent and having a Safe, Prosperous Life in an Affordable Albany, and that's why I'm running for Mayor, to make that a reality.
My Innovative Plans of Action Will Make the Necessary Improvements the incumbent hasn't in 16 years.
We need to be more than just residents of Albany. We need to become active participants in our own life's course with the City's government. We are worthy of much more, than what the incumbent has dished out to us. Maybe residents aren't angry enough, because they keep on complaining about the same problems they are accepting, by becoming complacent with them, standing by and allowing them to continue. Ask yourself, what course of action do you plan on taking to improve your life's situation, to change your experiences within the city? Let's start by electing a new mayor who will reopen the police stations, and who will appoint a new chief of police, like I will. Do you keep getting angry with the same problems under the current mayor? Then, take your anger to the voting booths, and turn it into a positive experience and vote Johnson. Remember What Top Five Issues Anger You About The City and Vote. All residents in favor of a "Safe, Prosperous Life in an Affordable Albany" let me know. I invite you to e-mail me any questions you may want answered privately, and call my "Speak Up" Message Line to leave a message to acknowledge your support, give suggestions & voice your concerns. When you call, the "Speak Up" Message Line will give you an informational message about upcoming events, meetings and where I will be during My Community Forum Tour, which will let you know when I will be in your area. This blog will also give you this information. My Direct Access line will give you the accessibility and convenience you need to speak directly with me, now and throughout my entire term as Mayor.
Call: (518) 512-1329 "Speak Up" message line
Call: (518) 253-1028 Direct Access line
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails