Friday, June 19, 2009

My Direct Access Line (518) 253-1028

IPhone First Generation 8GB (3680455198)Image via Wikipedia
For all those who have been getting in touch with me, I would like to say thank you. For ease and convenience of everyone, and to make sure that I am able to speak with you, (I work during the weekdays), I will try this, 4:30pm-7:30pm during weekdays, and Saturday 11:00am-6:00pm. This way I will be able to get to speak with everyone. If the line is busy, or you reach the voicemail, you may leave a message and I can get back to you, or feel free to call again, and I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you. Thank you again, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails